Planning For Your Appointment
Our office is easy to find in Natick. Parking is free.
- Please bring a driver, as we will be dilating your pupils for the retina exam. The effect of dilation can last a few hours to a few days.
- Please plan 1.5 hour for your appointment. It can take longer or shorter.
- If your insurance requires a referral, please call your PCP for one prior to your appointment.
- Bring a list of all medications and allergies.
- If you are using eyedrops, please bring the bottles with you.
- Bring your eyeglasses and sunglasses (if you have them).
- Bring insurance cards (bring all if you have more than one).
- Bring a government-issued ID (such as your driver’s license).