Planning For Your Appointment At Our Office
Our office is easy to find in Natick. Parking is free.
- We will be dilating your pupils for the retina exam. This can make it difficult to see afterwards. The effect of dilation usually lasts a few hours, but occasionally it can last up to a few days. It is best if you can have someone drive you home after your appointment.
- Please plan 1.5 hour for your appointment. It can take longer or shorter.
- If your insurance requires a referral, please call your PCP for one prior to your appointment.
- Bring a list of all medications and allergies.
- If you are using eye drops, please bring the bottles with you.
- Bring your eyeglasses and sunglasses (if you have them).
- Bring insurance cards (bring all if you have more than one).