VIRTUAL VISITS CAN SOMETIMES BE USEFUL
At Retina Eye Care, we are fully prepared to take care of you in-person, but sometimes it may be preferable to have a virtual appointment instead.
While an in-person examination is often necessary, there are many things that can be accomplished during a virtual visits.
- Sometimes you want to know whether you should worry about a new symptom.
- Sometimes you want to know what you can or cannot do.
- Sometimes there is a medical history or a family history that causes concern.
- Sometimes you have a question about a medication’s side effect.
- Sometimes you need some reassurances.
To schedule a virtual appointment, please call (508) 903-0003. When it is time for your virtual visit, we will send you a text with a link to initiate the video connection. All you need to do is to say yes to a few prompts, and your virtual visit with Dr. Tang will then begin.